17 May 2010

i've lost my touch

there's no sense in me again, where have you gone...
still..i keep the memory  safe in my head,and in my heart,the empty space were filled again with something new... but it is not full yet. why? only god knows why...only god...

hey my friend, come on and let's go somewhere else,hold my hand and don't let me go, i'm blind now, blind as a bat, but i've still got my hearing sense... don't talk shit bout me,although i can't see you,but i still can fell you....

fell me...
feel me...
fill me...

ah! nonsense talk.

p/s : pays no mind, this is what we called a 'inner-self-destruct-metabolism-overcharged-insanity' disease... i don't know what i'm writing about,heheh!


fish-net
-alfiesyahril-

9 comments:

  1. yeah i don't get it..hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. blind s a bat? camne ko bwk cbt tuu..hahahaha

    kuden d awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku bwk pakai sonar la kuden,hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo yeke...aku bwk kete pejam mate...pki instinct..hahahaha

    kuden d awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. ko tipu kuden,insaflah,bertaubatlah seperti kata moktar

    ReplyDelete
  6. ye r...aku tobat...ko tu pon tobat gak...x elok nipu...ade ke pki sonar bwk moto...igt moto ko tu submarine ape? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. moto aku tu motobot la, macam u-boat yang nazi pakai tu,hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pehal tetibe nini nih??

    ~demam ke?~

    ReplyDelete