27 June 2012

misery

me
the way he ever will be
nothing compare what spoken
till the day he met she

thee
drives me crazy
but what we had
aren't supposed to be

thee
came into me
become a part and stood still
hoping that we were meant to be

me
living his life in misery,
trying to find whats hiding beneath
but stumble and there he be

thee
the other me
kept the world in his own way
but in his hand,the brighter side me will see

me
struggle to keep up the pace,
glory keeps awaits
but always...he still behind the race

me
paranoid and half of him totally insane
searching the One,but thing will never be the same
he keep crying,the tears wont solve the game

when the time has come
me will regret all the things he had done
he will live with the burden
and finally he will die with his soul long gone.........




my friend is misery
-alfiesyahril-

No comments:

Post a Comment