10 June 2011

sound of the spirit

i'm sitting here,watching the blue sky
my body is weak, and i dont know why,
he started smiling, but i know it is a lie,
i came to a judgement of thee....

light up my cigarette, and hear the thunder,
the blistering light, make me shiver,
but when i puff the smoke, it all become clearer
it is just another wonder....

i started my bike, the engine's roar,
wear my helmet, me head feel soar,
started moving, and leaving the door,
it is just another day that went off....

hear the deafening sound....

that define the way it should be,
the way that things went wrong,
the way i should live my life...

alas,

i come to a conclusion that, my life is just the same, but the things that come in the way that makes it seem so beautiful...

thank you for the great life that i had

No comments:

Post a Comment