08 January 2011

another brick in the wall

CAUTION: this is an english entry, please find a dictionary if you want it to be in malay,heheh!

i woke up this morning with my cigarette in my left finger,with the smoke fill in the surrounding, and yeah, a cup of coffee also work this time rite? facing my laptop and thinking about my new post..... facebook? nah! after this also can what? heheh!  looking at my finger,but nothing came out of my head...hmmmm....and suddenly it came to me....yes! it is something about the title of this article...

i definitely sure that i am a determine person,in whatever i do, i always trust in myself,and i always do what i wanna do,and that's it...but sometimes something will come and bother me, something i can't feel, something that i can't see or whether touch... what it is called, who give a damn,haha! but perhaps, 'something' that always be a burden i think, help me a lot, if i wanna do anything,this little 'something' sometimes help me in making a decision,but sometimes it also be a disastrous decision i've ever made, but both of it make a lot of sense in me.... can you dig it? i hope you can...

but whether you like it or not,everyone have this kind of situation in their life, when they wanna do something, they would feel like something in their way,like an obstacle maybe....but what can i suggest is that, if you encounter this situation,better use your deliberation wisely....and you will realize that this 'something' is not a bad thing after all! errr...i think i'm writing about something that i also can't understand lah,heheh! but i hope that you still can get the point....the truth is that,this 'something' means a lot to me...because all this days and years, especially the past years, there is so much colour that fills my life, and it makes me a better person, i hope....


yeah...all in all was just another brick in the wall....heheh...


p/s ; our 'penyimpan mohor besar raja-raja' retired this morning, hope the new one who fill in his job can still bring the 'raya' vibe as same as him....." dengan ini saya mengishtiharkan hari raya...."



from here to eternity
-alfiesyahril-

2 comments:

  1. 'penyimpan mohor besar raja-raja' tu mmg 'something' la.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, he's something, for us,who grow up watching him announcing raya....nostalgic

    ReplyDelete