10 August 2010

12 purnama sudah berlalu

blog aku dah berusia setahun.....selamat hari jadi blog aku,hehehe!

'all my feelings,and all my thought had been presented in this medium...the way it is written,and the way it affect the readers show the how do i feel,and how do i take something beyond my power...sometimes i feel like i'm totally lost in this world,and there is no hope for me to get back what i had achieved before...but slowly it became clear,and the path appeared right before my eyes...t is whether i have the courage to go the distance,or turn back, facing the same way that i used to live before...it is a matter of hope...happy birthday, running with the wind...and still i am...running with the same wind....'

                                                                                                                                 -alfiesyahril-

2 comments: